[Volunteers-list] Intro - Everett

Everett Maus evmaus at outlook.com
Sat Apr 14 00:33:34 UTC 2018

Hey all:

My name is Everett; I'm a software dev in the Seattle area.  Most of my work has historically been in the intersection of security & developer tooling, but I've been starting to believe that privacy is an important area that we as an industry are pretty bad at.  Volunteering time here seems like a good starting place to change that. (However, I'd be the first to admit I'm not anywhere near an expert in privacy.)

Looking forward to potentially collaborating with folks!

--Everett Maus