[Volunteers-list] (no subject)

Scott Ainslie scott at scottainslie.me.uk
Fri Apr 6 08:59:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm eager to help the organization. I specialize in digital forensic
science, and hold a Certificate of Higher Education in Digital
Forensics, and a CERT Digital Forensics Professional Certificate from
Carnegie Mellon University's Software Engineering Institute.

I'm also an AccessData Certified Examiner and an OSForensics Certified
Examiner, and hold OSForensics Triage Certification.

I'm undertaking studies for EC-Council Certified Secure Computer User
(CSCU) and EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) programs. I've
no other commitments aside from the EC-Council Certified Secure Computer
User (CSCU) and EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH) programs.

I'm not adept at computer programming although I've made contributions
to projects on GitHub, albeit constrained to source code and ideas for
the aforementioned projects. I also set up and maintained a public
RAID 1 disk mirror of The Tor Project on another domain name for 12
months.
--
Scott Ainslie <scott at scottainslie.me.uk>