[Volunteers-list] Introduction: Devon Taylor

Devon Taylor me at notawful.org
Tue Apr 3 19:16:54 UTC 2018

Hello,

My name is Devon Taylor. My pronouns are they/them.

I was networking and telecommunication student for a couple years during
which I learned a great deal about wired and wireless networking, system
administration, server administration, virtualization. I have been studying
security primarily on my own time.

Before that I did volunteer community management for a little more than ten
years. I was part of the administration of several gaming-centric
communities during all phases of their development. My typical duties were
moderation and mediation. I have a deep understanding of communal power
structures, how they form, and how they will develop long-term if
mishandled.

My goal is to help with anything that I can. I am a quick study with a lot
of different experiences to pull from.

I look forwards to working with everyone.

Devon

notawful.org

Twitter: awfulyprideful