[Volunteers-list] Introduction Kat/Femme

FemmeAppeal a.k.a. Kat femmeappeal at protonmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:29:55 UTC 2018

I am a writer, web content manager and activist, currently multiple organizations fighting FOSTA/SESTA and more broadly for sex workers rights. In the wake of FOSTA/SESTA passing I was contemplating the possibilities of creating something like it for the SW community. But when someone pointed out a team was already in the works for this purpose, I opted to join this one instead.

In my pre-freelance days I worked first in Tier 1 for a major international manufacturer, then later in their enterprise security team, and eventually managing that team. My specialty though is in documenting procedures and developing/maintaining knowledge bases. I've been creating documentation and other IT-based instruction docs since I was a young 20-something, whether it's making Excel instructions for complete computer novices or building complex sets of branching steps to log into a hard-encrypted database, I can make sure the user knows how to use it. :)

Later, as a freelancer, I've also helped run IT, online event registration, online training, fundraising, social media and several other tasks for a non-profit association. So my background is all over the place and I am happy to apply any and all skills when necessary.

Looking forward to contributing anything I can to this project.

Kat

FemmeAppeal.me

Signal: 209.336.6342

Twitter: FemmeAppeal